moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

I just posted this request:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/30721
The request is to change "Moderated" hashtags so that only replies to the topic are moderated, not the first message itself (which seems to make no sense).

If that gets implemented, then Bruce, all you have to do is tell your mods to put the same hashtag on the post that they've already been doing (the one that's Locked), but make the tag both Moderated and Locked. That's possible to do (I just tested). So when any of them tries to reply, it will go through moderation and you can stop it.