moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

Andy

I'm not following this thread closely, but I want to suggest another option (I think):

When a Moderator attempts to reply to a Locked topic, make that reply Pending.

Then another Moderator can accept it or reject it.  Even the Moderator who posted it can accept it; but that additional step should make them stop and think, and realize that it was locked and maybe they should not have tried to reply.  Not foolproof, but it's better than now where a Moderator posts a reply without realizing that it was locked.

Andy