moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 04:49 PM, Donald Hellen wrote:
I can see a good case for J_Catlady's side
This does not need to be relitigated! I don't have a "side." I don't care if Mark implements a disable option for this. But I assume it's not going to be completely redone on the basis of a few uncontrollable moderators. If anything needs to be done, it should, and I assume would, be simply the disable option that Bruce is asking for. Which is absolutely fine with me.