moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

Donald Hellen

Bruce . . .

On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 14:11:53 -0700, "Bruce Bowman" <bruce.bowman@tds.net> wrote:

I wish I didn't have so many Moderators. Unfortunately, I'm kinda stuck with it.
If you're the group owner, can't you just remove moderators you wish were not
moderators?

Feelings aside, sometimes that is necessary. Maybe getting rid of the moderators
who might post to locked topics might be a better solution than changing the way
this works?

I can see a good case for J_Catlady's side and allow you to lock the topic
FIRST, then make an announcement it's locked.

Donald