moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 12:14 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I would be interested in hearing more about the "battle" you are referring to.
Without a mod's ability to post to a lock topic, any time you wanted to lock a topic, assuming you wanted to announce that it was locked - and I usually do, you had to post the announcement FIRST, and then rush to lock it before anybody posted to it. You can now lock it and then announce that it's locked. Immediately after it was implemented, I noticed that even Mark started to take advantage of it, by first locking a topic and then making the announcement.