moderated Re: App features needed to avoid Email use #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

Hear, hear!

Best,

Glenn

On 10/30/2021 23:22, Dave Sergeant wrote:
I appreciate the app for those who want to use groups.io on their
smartphones. But for many of us our computers are what we use to keep
in touch with the rest of the world and primarily by email. I, and
don't think I am alone, don't even have a smartphone. If there is an
issue with spam and the like with some providers they should be
addressed as such and there should never be a requirement to tell users
how to access the service.

Dave

On 30 Oct 2021 at 20:29, Joe Keliher wrote:

I want to encourage our group members, especially Comcast email users,
to use the App, not email, to avoid similar problems in future.

http://davesergeant.com

--
#calcare
PG&E Delenda Est