moderated #suggestion Allow sponsorship and donation payments without requiring login #suggestion

Mark Murphy

Would it be possible to allow payments for sponsorships and donations without requiring a member to login? Many of our members are email only and do not know or care about whether they have an "account" and password.

This would reduce some "friction" a donor/sponsor who only use email might experience in making a payment. I understand the payment would not be associated with an authenticated member as appears in the activity log now. Perhaps the process could (optionally) ask for an email or other information to identify the donor/sponsor if not logged in.

Thank you.