moderated Re: Change Email addy click vs Enter behavior #bug #misc

Andy

Christos, at what point (what screen, webpage, whatever) did this happen?

When I go to my account and the webpage where I can change my email address, there are many other choices on that page.  I would not expect that pressing Enter would select and activate only that one choice, or any choice for that matter.  I would not want a simple "Enter" key to accidentally activate an email change; I want it to require me to click that button.  But maybe I am not looking at the same webpage that you were.

Andy