moderated Change Email addy click vs Enter behavior #bug #misc

Hi folks,

This caught me by surprise momentarily but I was changing email addresses on a few test accounts and on one of them without thinking I pressed Enter instead of clicking on the "Change Email" button.  The "Verify Email Change" confirmation dialog did not come up and the page went directly to the "Your login has expired. Please login again" page.  There's nothing in the manual about pressing Enter.  I guess pressing Enter should behave the same as clicking the button?

Cheers,
Christos