moderated Re: Account Merge (and possibly Edit) Problem #bug

Andy,

>>> It makes sense to me that nothing would appear in the group's Activity Log, because his account and the group are separate entities.

Actually some main account actions do get logged and show in the group log, i.e. when the user changes their Email address, Name, or Display Name, or deletes their main account, (now also account merge), maybe even more, not sure.  They are getting logged because whatever they changed in their main account also (indirectly) modified their group sub/membership settings/profile as well.

Cheers,
Christos