moderated Re: #bug - Sponsor Group CC Link Doesn't work on mobile #bug

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 7:56 PM Jason Spitz - SV Breathe #49 <jason@...> wrote:

We have a new group we are setting up.  Two admins have tried to make a credit card sponsorship through our phones.  I have an Iphone 8, not sure of other.  The credit card "+Pay with Credit Card" button is not clickable after all credit card info is added (ie. added payment amount, credit card number, credit card security code, expiry date, and zip code all entered).
The sponsorship button works on computer.

Due to Apple's app store rules, we cannot take any payments using the mobile app (if we do, we have to set up app payments through Apple as well, which would take a 30% cut). I will remove the the sponsorship button on the app.