moderated Re: Hashtag duration conflict - who wins? #misc

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 05:13 PM, Tom Vail wrote:
It would work, but too complicated for our average user.
Why? It seems even simpler than your current scheme (which isn't working anyway). Tell your group members that if they want their ad (or whatever it is they're posting - you're making us guess;) to expire in a year, put the hashtag called #ExpireInOneYear on it.