moderated Re: Notify all Owners (and Moderators with the Billing privilege) when Billing Cycle Up #suggestion

Joseph Hudson

Oh OK, yeah that would be it. I know I didn't get angry about having that notification. I just reached out to the owner himself and asked him about the credit card. That's all I did but that's good.

On Oct 18, 2021, at 4:12 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 9:13 PM Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote:
Hello Mark, quite a few years ago, I was alerted of a co-owners payment method no longer being valid wouldn't that be the same as unable to make a payment as we are discussing below seems like to me it would be. Seems how I received the same message that he did.

Are you referring to a credit card being expired? We no longer send those messages out; people would get confused and/or angry about them.