moderated Re: Notify all Owners (and Moderators with the Billing privilege) when Billing Cycle Up #suggestion

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 9:13 PM Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:
Hello Mark, quite a few years ago, I was alerted of a co-owners payment method no longer being valid wouldn't that be the same as unable to make a payment as we are discussing below seems like to me it would be. Seems how I received the same message that he did.

Are you referring to a credit card being expired? We no longer send those messages out; people would get confused and/or angry about them.

MarkĀ