moderated Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

October 15, 2021:

October 14, 2021:

  • BUGFIX: In replies to messages that had been merged into a different topic, we were using the subject of the original, pre-merge, message instead of the subjec of the merged-into topic. Discussion
  • CHANGE: We now send messages to all moderators instead of just the payor for the following billing issues: when an invoice is one week overdue, and when we downgrade a group because of an overdue invoice (at two weeks).

October 13, 2021:

  • NEW: There is now an overall Pending Messages page, where you can review all the pending messages for all the groups you're a moderator of. Discussion
  • CHANGE: Include Monthly Reminder notices in the Member Notices selector when sending a message to a member. Discussion
  • NEW: Activity log entries are now generated when pending subscriptions and messages are deleted because they expired. The log entries are of the form "test@...'s pending subscription expired and was deleted, via system" and "test@...'s pending message "test" expired and was deleted, via system". Also, in the Past Members page, expired pending members are now listed as 'Expired' instead of 'Removed'. Discussion
  • INTERNAL: We now check for and fix inconsistencies in our internal counts for numbers of topics in a group. These inconsistencies could have led to not being able to view all topics in the archive for a group.

The next #changelog will be sent on Friday, October 22nd.

Take care everyone.