moderated Re: #suggestion Add topic creation date and last reply date to digest email and group topic list #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 06:11 PM, Duane wrote:
I'd assume (yes, I know it's not the best idea ;>) it would be displayed in the users preferred notation, as they are other places.
Agreed, but non-trivial. It would require generating a separate digest/summary for each subscriber, not just by time zone.

if I recall correctly, the digests do not currently conform to each subscriber's preferred date format.

Regards,
Bruce