moderated Re: Add moderator notification for non-member attempting to post #suggestion

Malcolm Austen

On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 17:24:37 +0100, Peter Cook <peterscottcook@...> wrote:

In my group when a message comes in from a non-member email address (shown in the activity log as "Non-member soandso@... attempted to send message..."), 99% of the time it's an actual member who's using an email other than the one they're subscribed with. It would be helpful to get notified so I can head off any confusion.

I'm either not understanding what you are trying to do or it's easy ...
1. Tick "Allow non-members to post"
2. You receive a message held for moderation notice
3. Moderate appropriately
Non-member messages are never allowed through unmoderated.

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen - email: malcolm.austen@...