moderated Re: Add moderator notification for non-member attempting to post #suggestion

Peter Cook

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 12:56 PM, Andy wrote:
Non-members can't post, so their attempts are rejected, leaving an entry in the Activity Log.
Exactly, Andy, and sorry if I was unclear.

Yes, they get a notice of some sort, which they don't always see, and then they contact me to find out why their message didn't post. Obviously the first thing I do is check the activity log but this would save me a step and get ahead of the problem.

Chris, to your question, no - I do not allow non-members to post. Your parenthetical hits on the same issue I have.

Pete