moderated Re: Add moderator notification for non-member attempting to post #suggestion

Andy

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 12:42 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
... I assume that you allow non - members to post otherwise you wouldn't get any notification at all, ...

I think this is what Peter is asking about.  Non-members can't post, so their attempts are rejected, leaving an entry in the Activity Log.  Peter wants a notification too, when that happens.

Don't the senders receive a "bounce" reply, and do they not realize why?  (I guess they don't.)

Andy