moderated Re: Add moderator notification for non-member attempting to post #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 05:32 PM, Peter Cook wrote:
It would be helpful to get notified
Of what exactly? I assume that you allow non - members to post otherwise you wouldn't get any notification at all, but I cannot see how Groups.io could recognise a member using an incorrect sending address given the nearly infinite list of possibilities.

(FWIW the group I co - own does not allow non - members to post, but a look at the relevant Activity log reveals that members using an incorrect address is quite common.)

Chris