moderated Re: one page to see all pending messages #suggestion

Andy,

>>> All of the groups I am in, including this one use the subject-tag to identify the group in some way so sorting by the subject already achieves this.

Yes, mine do too, but yesterday when I checked this out, the group tags were not been included in the subject so I (mistakenly) thought there must a technical reason why they weren't hence why I made the suggestion to display the group separately.  I just checked again today and now they are there, so this takes care of it, on the computer side though, the app still doesn't show them, at least when I checked about 30 min ago, see attached.  Probably Mark hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Cheers,
Christos