moderated Re: Notify all Owners (and Moderators with the Billing privilege) when Billing Cycle Up #suggestion

Hi Bruce,

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 8:21 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Mark -- Please check my understanding on the following topic that recently came up in GMF:

-- A group can have only one Payor
-- That Payor (and he alone) is notified when a group's billing cycle is up.
-- The group's co-Owners are notified only if the Payor's account has been deleted. (The key point here).
-- A Moderator with the Billing privilege is never notified at all, unless he happens to be the current Payor.

That is correct.

Unless there's a fine point that I'm missing (or hasn't been adequately documented), it seems appropriate to send the warning messages to more people than just the current Payor when a billing cycle runs into a glitch.

You've brought up a good point. I've changed it so that the one week past due warning gets sent to all moderators as well as the two week past due downgrade notice.