moderated Re: one page to see all pending messages #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 10:32 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 2:30 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

There are no Edit and Reject buttons on this display like there are for pending messages on individual groups.  Can we add those please?

I didn't add Reject because, which member notices would I include?

The precedent for this is already set in the way that the Edit & Reject options are used when there are multiple pending messages on a single group. In that case, if multiple messages are selected, the Edit button is deactivated. The Reject button is still active and the Reason For Rejection panel allows the selection of a pre-defined notice (if there is one). So, on screen https://groups.io/pendingmsgs, if multiple messages are selected, deactivate the Edit button and if those messages are from different groups, deactivate the Reject button too.  If all messages selected are from the same group, the Reject button stays active and the Reason For Rejection panel allows selection of a notice from the group they relate to..

Andy