moderated Re: When editing a pending message, allow selection of notices when rejecting the message #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 03:46 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Why would you want both "edit" and "reject" simultaneously?
There is already a reject option when you edit a pending message. I just want the option to select one of my pre-defined rejection notices if I decide that rather than continue with an edit, the message should be rejected. Currently a blank rejection notice panel is displayed and I don't see why I should need to type in new message text when I already have the text in a notice that I can select when rejecting the same message via a slightly different route.

Andy