moderated Re: 14-day expired pending member does not generate a log entry #suggestion #bug

Mark,
Every month my group gets the “topic deleted by system due to expired hashtag” log entry for our group guidelines.
???

On Oct 13, 2021, at 9:56 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 9:53 AM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

We currently do not log when topics are locked or deleted via hashtag rules. Is there any reason why I should not add activity log entries for those actions as well?

Sorry, this should say that we don't have separate activity log entry for expired topics, they just read that they've been deleted.