moderated Re: Hashtag duration conflict - who wins? #misc

Boy, this is like a koan! Let me think on it. 😊

On Oct 13, 2021, at 9:54 AM, Tom Vail <tom@...> wrote:

Okay, here is my issue.  I have a number of posts which have a valid timeframe of less than a year, but within that same hashtag there are some which are permeant.  I would like to have 2 hashtags:  #hashtag1 has a duration of 1 year, and #hashtag2 has a duration of forever.  That way folks posting under hashtag 1 will be deleted, but if also include hashtag 2 they will not be deleted.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom