moderated Re: Hashtag duration conflict - who wins? #misc

I agree with Duane. The most restrictive restriction should win.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 9:15 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 10:49 AM, Tom Vail wrote:
If a message is tagged with 2 hashtags which have different durations, which one wins?
Based on a quick test, the shortest time wins.  Since there can be logical reasons for this, I don't think the system could control it very well.