moderated Re: Hashtag duration conflict - who wins? #misc

Great question! Maybe the system should disallow that situation in the first place?

On Oct 13, 2021, at 8:49 AM, Tom Vail <tom@...> wrote:

If a message is tagged with 2 hashtags which have different durations, which one wins?  Example:  #hashtag1 has a duration of 1 day, and #hashtag2 has a duration of 1 month and both are tagged to a topic, when is it deleted?

Thanks,
Tom