moderated Re: Automatic message deletion #misc

Just the topic title.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 7:57 AM Tom Vail <tom@...> wrote:
J,

Topics have a member associated to it, it is the member who started the topic.  Look at the Message list and each topic has a "By" with it.  When a topic is deleted is that member listed in the activity log, or just the topic title?

It would be nice to have a notification go to the member as it could have been a year since the started the topic.

Tom