moderated Re: When editing a pending message, allow selection of notices when rejecting the message #suggestion

Why would you want both "edit" and "reject" simultaneously?

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 7:36 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
Hi Mark,

If I use the check box next to a pending message and then click Reject, or view the message by clicking on the subject and then click Reject, I get the option to select one the pre-defined rejected message notices. However, if I edit the message and then click Reject, I do not get the option to select one of the pre-defined notices.  Can we include that selection option while editing a pending message please?

Thanks
Andy