moderated When editing a pending message, allow selection of notices when rejecting the message #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

If I use the check box next to a pending message and then click Reject, or view the message by clicking on the subject and then click Reject, I get the option to select one the pre-defined rejected message notices. However, if I edit the message and then click Reject, I do not get the option to select one of the pre-defined notices.  Can we include that selection option while editing a pending message please?

Thanks
Andy