moderated Re: Allow manual sending of Monthly Reminder as a "notice type" in send member message #suggestion

I'm using the Member page, too. I'll try again. I've run a dozen tests already. Not sure what's going on...

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 7:07 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 08:58 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
system would have to present them by name rather than by type
Yes, they're presented by Name.  I'm using the member page to Send Message, not the pending page, so that may be the difference, though it should be the same.  I have 4 of them that I use regularly.