moderated Allow manual sending of Monthly Reminder as a "notice type" in send member message #suggestion

I finally decided to take advantage of the Monthly Reminder feature. I went to great pains to create a notice in Word, pasted it in, and found that was not going to fly (monumental formatting screwups). So I typed it all in by hand. Then, just to be sure it was going to come out right, because I did use some formatting (although using the editor here), I tried to send it to myself as a notice using Send Message. I was surprised to find that Send Message  only allows the pending member notice and the group guidelines as notice type to be sent. So could this be added? It seems pretty akin to the group guidelines, which, like the monthly reminders, are sent monthly (or can be) but which can also be sent manually to any member at any time.