From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve
Hayes
Sent: 11 October 2021 05:54
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Purging personal info per UKGDPR #misc

On 10 Oct 2021 at 20:41, J_Catlady wrote:

I wonder whether the simple existence of an email address on a site
can be considered personal information, especially if not linked
somehow to a real name.
If it were, wouldn't that make telephone directories illegal?

Are there plans to have a book burning of all old telephone directories
held in
libraries?

--
Steve Hayes