moderated Re: Purging personal info per UKGDPR #misc

I wonder whether the simple existence of an email address on a site can be considered personal information, especially if not linked somehow to a real name.

On Oct 10, 2021, at 8:35 PM, Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:

Forget it for tonight.  I've just scanned a relevant part of that GDPR and it seems to go in circles.
Another day; another viewpoint.  thanks for asking,
bob
--

Bob Bellizzi
FuchsFriends@groups.io online  support  group for corneal dystrophy patients & caregivers