moderated Re: Purging personal info per UKGDPR #misc

What personal info is in her member record?

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 8:08 PM Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:
Mark I received an unsubscribe today from a UK person who requested me to remove all personal information per the UK GDPR.
Luckily, she unsubscribed prior to any posting.
But after removing her from a welcome message I am still stuck with a Past Members' record.
Technically, the Past Member Record should be purged.
Do you know if it's safe to just leave it or does a change have to be made to the system to handle this.
Bob
--

Bob Bellizzi
FuchsFriends@groups.io online  support  group for corneal dystrophy patients & caregivers