moderated Re: 14-day expired pending member does not generate a log entry #suggestion #bug

And did you say this is currently described in some log as “removed”? I think that should be changed to “expired.” Wasn’t sure whether you were talking hypothetically or factually and I have no examples to check in my group.

On Oct 9, 2021, at 4:42 PM, Christos Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 07:20 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I would make the entry in the past members list say "expired"
Good call.  My original thought was rejected as in rejected (by the system) but expired is better, self-explanatory.

Cheers,
Christos