moderated Re: 14-day expired pending member does not generate a log entry #suggestion #bug

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 04:12 PM, Christos Psarras wrote:

Don't you think there should be a log entry indicating the member was auto-rejected due to time limit expiration
I think there should be. I would make the entry in the past members list say "expired" - not "removed." Currently, rejected members say "rejected" in the Past Members list.