moderated Re: Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

Mike Hanauer

"I have also changed my mind about yesterday's action of changing 'Reply to' to 'Send to', and have reverted the change."

After all the good dialogue, I am disappointed.
  • I think 2 reply-tos to for one transaction is one too many
  • I think "send" is pretty much the universal "I am done so transmit" trigger

AllTheBest.

    ~Mike

On Friday, October 8, 2021, 01:02:47 PM EDT, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I appreciate the conversation. It doesn't seem to me that any of the proposals are meaningfully better than what we have now. I have also changed my mind about yesterday's action of changing 'Reply to' to 'Send to', and have reverted the change.

I always appreciate suggestions for improvements as the site can always be made better.