moderated Re: one page to see all pending messages #suggestion

Malcolm Austen

On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 14:50:59 +0100, Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:

I would like one page to visit where I can see all pending messages for all of my mailing lists. Right now, I can see that I have a dozen or so pending messages (mostly spam) across all of my lists, but then I have to go click several times to delete them all, or to approve the rare message I should approve.

May I also request ... says he hoping he isn't asking for something that's already there ... a way to search (for a person or email) all the member lists of all the groups I have access to the membership of.

ever hopeful, Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen - email: malcolm.austen@...