moderated Re: Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

I wrote:

How about just "Send", with a fuller explanation in text below the
button:
"Send your reply to the group" (button background is green).
"Send your reply only to the individual" (button background is blue).
I may not have been clear, but my intent was that only one of those two phrases appear, the one matching the color of the button.

J wrote:

But I think Shal's idea goes too far in the direction of wordiness.
You probably understood my intent, but seeing your comment I decided to respond anyway in case others hadn't.

K wrote:

Dang, there ought to have been a "K" in this topic.

Shal