moderated Re: Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

I think “Send to Sender” sounds weird for a specific reason, which is that it creates a chronological conundrum, namely: the person doing the “Send” in “Send to Sender” is, at that point in time, himself or herself the “Sender.” Yet they are not sending the message to themselves. So I think this is  a mistake.

On Oct 7, 2021, at 5:52 PM, Christos Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

I was going to second "Send Private Message" as it's unambiguous (just as "Send to Group" is also unambiguous) but I see Mark already set it to "Send to Sender", so too late I guess :)

We could though change the laconic "Private" to "Private Message", or leave it as such and add "Private Message" as a tooltip.  That's closer to the PM acronym on social media.

Cheers,
Christos