moderated Re: Non-members becoming Past members? #misc

Andy

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 08:28 PM, Christos Psarras wrote:
Wait, I thought they did show up, isn't that what Mark's statement means?

Hmm.  I even checked before writing what I did.  None of the banned members I checked are in the Past Members list.  However, there are other previously-banned members who are among Past Members, so I guess "it depends".  I lost track (too many bits for my feeble brain to hold onto), but I think there were changes to this policy, weren't there?  The most recently banned members are NOT on the Past Members list.

Andy