moderated Re: Non-members becoming Past members? #misc

On 2021-10-07 19:49, Andy via groups.io wrote:
Personally, I find it puzzling that previous members who are banned, do not appear on the Past Members list.  But that's just me.  I guess there's a policy reason for ignoring them when it comes to past members.

Wait, I thought they did show up, isn't that what Mark's statement means?

"Currently, when you ban an existing member of your group, that generates a past member record."

I haven't had the need to ban a member (so far), so to see what happens, I did a quick test with a test address I joined to one of my groups, then banned it, and it does show up in Past members.

Cheers,
Christos