moderated Re: Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

Mike Hanauer

Understand. My thought is for you to stay true to your own (Groups.io) conventions which, IMHO, are among the most consistent and intuitive - you are now a force too. If you see a convention somewhere else that is clearly more intuitive, then go with it everywhere in Groups.io -- even if it takes time to implement.

Yup, I'm a long term/big picture guy.

AllTheBest.

    ~Mike

On Thursday, October 7, 2021, 04:27:21 PM EDT, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 1:07 PM Mike Hanauer via groups.io <MGHanauer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Another, perhaps better or easier/straighforward solution might be to have two buttons to the left, one "Send to Group" and the other "Send to Sender" - and eliminate the private button. "Discard" can stay, perhaps on the right.

I don't like the idea of adding another button. The Private button was an idea taken from Instagram, which given their number of users, I consider a standard.