moderated Re: Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

Mike Hanauer

In some cases, a sender may not be a member. True?

Consider Better, not Bigger. So many advantages. Just ask. USA adds a Chicago to our overpop each year.
"Still more population growth is not our way to a healthy community, a healthy planet, OR enjoyable cycling."

    ~Mike

On Thursday, October 7, 2021, 04:11:35 PM EDT, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I vote for Send to Member!

On Oct 7, 2021, at 1:05 PM, Dan Tucker <antiquetuck@...> wrote:

I see what’s going on here, and agree with J’s discussion.
But I don’t care for “Author”.
How about “Member” - that IS where it’s being directed - to that member.

On Oct 7, 2021, at 11:42, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I like “send to author”.

On Oct 7, 2021, at 12:32 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:04 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

There's also now an inconsistency in the terminology as we have 'Send to Group' but the private message option says 'Reply to Sender'.  If you were just thinking of changing instances of Reply to Send then 'Send to Sender' really doesn't sound good.

Hmmmm. How about 'Send to Author'?