moderated Re: Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

I vote for Send to Member!

On Oct 7, 2021, at 1:05 PM, Dan Tucker <antiquetuck@...> wrote:

I see what’s going on here, and agree with J’s discussion.
But I don’t care for “Author”.
How about “Member” - that IS where it’s being directed - to that member.

On Oct 7, 2021, at 11:42, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I like “send to author”.

On Oct 7, 2021, at 12:32 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:04 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

There's also now an inconsistency in the terminology as we have 'Send to Group' but the private message option says 'Reply to Sender'.  If you were just thinking of changing instances of Reply to Send then 'Send to Sender' really doesn't sound good.

Hmmmm. How about 'Send to Author'?