moderated Re: Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

Hi All,

After looking at what Gmail does, I've changed the `Reply` word to `Send` for the various reply button combos (ie it's now `Send to Group`).

Hope this helps.
Mark

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 5:37 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 07:17 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
A single person not understanding what is in front of them does not suggest that non - understanding of these particular functions is widespread.
It would also depend on whether an individual had read the section of the Members Manual relating to how to reply.  I don't get too excited about suggestions like this when the information is readily available.  Little tweaks can be useful, but are often suggested because many don't want to be bothered reading the manuals.