locked Re: The home page

Just to say wow! That page works and is now my home page on Safari for Mac Os X. Will do Firefox my prefered browser of choice under Windows soon. I might even set it for Google Chrome under Mac Os X.

On 20 Jun 2015, at 02:06, Linda <lindon@thetravelzine.com> wrote:

Hi,
Messages to my groups require approval, which is why I prefer https://groups.io/groups as my go-to page. That page is the home page on IE, my browser for Groups.io only. I never even look at the Inbox.

I'm sure Mark has no intention of removing menu bar access to our groups. It's a great way to navigate.

Linda