moderated Re: Trying to add member notice with existing type and name fails to issue warning, does nothing, navigates poorly #bug

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 08:37 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I think I have fixed this. Please check it and let me know.
Mark,

I am very sorry to tell you this, but there are now other weirdnesses! I just tried again to create a new Banned notice in my test group. Here is what happened:

1. (a) There are now TWO Banned notices, listed as at the same time (same timestamp, a couple of minutes ago), one with name "Banned Member" (which was the correct name - the name I left in place as the default) and another with name "Banned."
    (b) Despite the (alleged) two new notices, there is only log entry for my having created a new notice.

2. My original, pre-test Banned notice, with "name not set," and creation date a long time ago, has disappeared.

3. (a) The default, upon creation of the message, was that the Active box was checked. This is different from yesterday, when I reported the bug. At that time, it defaulted to unchecked.
    (b) Yet despite the default, both "new" notices were created as not active.

The good news is that the navigation is fixed.